View Single Post

JCF Member

Superjazz is OFF DA CHARTSuperjazz is OFF DA CHARTSuperjazz is OFF DA CHART

Nov 6, 2005, 12:25 PM
Heh, darn you really shouldn't underestimate people, since I dueled DeDe today in BBlair...I won both matches, but only as 5-4 each. For first I was pretty sure he'd get 1-2 points against me at least in one round, but it went even 4-2 for him later on.

I had also a really unrelaxed feeling through the match, shouldn't drink coke on the same day the duel is anymore. Not that I would get drunk about it. Anyway, there were really close moments of me getting finished and I even kept mistaking with the platforms and missed a perfect while to recover my health by not jumping high enough for the left carrot, so I got roasted. Other times I luckily escaped to the another carrot when the current one didn't yet respawn. And most time I even stupidly ran out of ammo which made the game even more dangerous for me. Sometimes my shots seemed to just miss him and so I might have thought he got hit. I got a 3hk at 4-4 though probably cause of rf's. He wanted to give me a chance still and so it went on though without it he would have won it. So did he got a 3hk as well, so I fairly gave him a chance as well, then I was finally able to finish him, though it was really harder than expected although it was in a lvl with two carrots. Otherwise, there wasn't much lag in Veg's server.

On the second round it was even more painful, like I expected I roasted him twice in the round begin and ran to his base each time. Then on the game went smoothly to 4-4 again, now that mostly when I roasted him I was near to my base and which reminded me not to run into his base, d'oh. He was so close to make it 5-4 again for himself so that could be almost called at his victory, which unfortunately wasn't.

I feel the same bad feeling, because losing in 5-4 is way more painful than 5-0 or 5-1 at least, since the mistake or whatever that made you lose, was about to be so small thing. And you were so close to victory. I had such losses a lot on JDC seasons 8 and 9. Well played anyways DeDe, and try to achieve as far as possible in LB. You'll face either Squirrel or Violet as next opponent, no idea who since I haven't seen Violet really playing a certain time.

P.S I also need to prepare better for future matches, since DeDe didn't happen to be online much at the same time as me so that a match should have been wiser to play just asap than on arranged time. Whatever, crap, lol.