n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Jun 23, 2008, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeza View Post
What a good supporting community we have here -.-
Ok let me get this straight the posts above yours were in a nutshell:
Stijn- Being Stijn. (This is a given, he is of course Stijn.)
Radium- Hopeful, and critiquing the screen shots visually in a constructive manner (He is Radium, after all thats pretty much his job around here)
Violet- Rah Rah, fangame that some one actually posts about. Notes that SzymekRak can have someone in the community help him out make things look better visually. Also directs SzymekRak towards what he should focus on in a kind and helpful manner.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but "-.-" is internet speak for "I'm no good at internet sarcasm so here's a smiley to let you know, that yes, I am in fact being sarcastic here" (the JCF has its own variation in the ). However when given that 2 out 3 are being rather supportive and the other third is more of "I really just want to save you from wasted efforts better spent elsewhere" but not particularly mean spirited, your post doesn't seem to apply to this thread at all. Did you mean to post elsewhere? Or perhaps were you instead wishing to show us you in the process of blinking, or maybe falling asleep? (in which case why? Its not particularly important)