Thread: WebJCS
View Single Post

JCF Member

djazz is OFF DA CHARTdjazz is OFF DA CHARTdjazz is OFF DA CHART

Nov 14, 2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Rabbit View Post
Your save code's looking pretty solid there! You do seem to be checking for events on animated tiles now, you're calculating DoesLayerHaveAnyTiles on saving, and it looks like you're even counting flipped tiles (even within animated tiles), even though that section of data1 was only added to the wiki yesterday. Fast work!
Yeah I was getting AVs with flipped tiles, so i checked the J2L spec and found something new! Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Rabbit
In JCS, if your selected tiles come from the tileset, the blank tile (0,0) will always paste, even if you're not holding down shift. You only have it paste if you're holding shift or if it's the sole tile in the selection.
Must have forgotten that, thanks. I think the old/early versions of WebJCS had the JCS behavior there. I haven't reused any code from the old versions, I want this to be fresh.

Quote:
The "saved files" list seems to have some sort of maximum length, since it only gets as far as R.
Fixed in latest Node.JS.

Quote:
You don't do a password check.
That's right. What do one want to protect btw? One's Super Awesome Multi Combo Event?
Ofc, it could be nice for Singleplayer levels, that once you finish, you get the password and can see how whatever-in-the-level was made. Need more arguments though.
Level Packer v2 - With a GUI!
PHP Tileset Compiler

Last edited by djazz; Nov 14, 2011 at 10:50 PM.