View Single Post

JCF Member

Hare has disabled reputation

Jan 24, 2003, 03:25 PM
I'm making this game for the Jazz community, not to put everyone else down. I realize how much fun I'd have if someone made a game like this, and I want this for the community. Your work is still good, and as Issac Newton said, "If I have seen farther, it is only by standing on the shoulders of giants". I have only gotten this good because someone else does better than me, and has gone before me. I know you have a good strong spirit for your work. "do not despise the day of small beginnings" as one person once stated. The work you are doing on jazz vs spaz would have amazed me when I was your age. I'm 21 now (maybe you'll feel less overwhelmed if you know I'm an adult). By the time you are my age, your skill will far surpass what I am making here, if you continue to grow.

I think you are doing a great job... and if you want to build 3d levels, take it slow, I think I popped a cerebral lobe trying to figure this stuff out :P. *chuckles*

by the way, look at the latest games out in stores then look at this, I still have a ways to go too.