View Single Post
Zah dud4h

JCF Member

Zah dud4h is doing well so far

Dec 31, 2014, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
Not really what I meant. A control point is a steady tile or more. You can move the gem all over you want and there cannot be a timer or something like that (Since in my idea of KOTH, each team has a timer).

Also, since I steal all the ideas from Team Fortress 2, there could be a "Robot Destruction" gamemode. Each team has a base, each base has robots. There are 3 kinds of robots: C robots, B robots and A robots. C robots drop less gems than B robots, B robots less gems than A robots. Each team's robots are passive props. To be able to destroy the B robots you have to destory the C robots first, same thing to A robots. All the gems are stored in the "reactor core". If a team can reach to the opposite team's reactor core, they can steal their stored gems. All they have to do is to reach the reactor tile (or prop, whatever) and wait there until they steal all the gems (stealing 5-10 gems per second). They have to run with the enemy reactor core to their reactor core, so they can store all the stolen gems. This gamemode is more like a mix of "Capture the Flag" and "Capture", but harder and more exciting. I'd draw something of how should a map look like, but my mouse is kinda broken. If you're curious how this gamemode looks, download Team Fortress 2 from Steam (It's a free game), go to "Play Multiplayer", "Show Beta Maps" and there is "Robot Destruction". Oh, and also for the robot prop could be used the robot boss animation(s). They're not standing still, but wandering.
i meant the controls points from domination,you cannot move them,also there are capture scores,just adjust the "timer" how you want

also the robot destruction idea i think it can be implimented in angel script too,making a wave of robots in a area,then when you kill them,they will drop gems and the gamemode must be treasure hunt