View Single Post

JCF Member

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

Jan 1, 2015, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaz View Post
Ah, good to hear I'm not the only one who believes such gamemode is a good idea, Foly. I will try following Violet's advice and start reading the AS documentary. Maybe we can make Castle Defense a collaboration in the near future, as the next JJ2+ release will likely bring enough new AS features anyway.

My current JCS project is an SP level using an original tileset (where only the level isn't fully finished yet). Perhaps I'll delay it and use it to experiment AS features to make it more interesting and visually appealing.
Well... I am kinda working on some AngelScripted Gamemodes, I am working on a Survival Gamemode, where you can craft, smelt, collect, mine and there will be certain waves of monsters coming... and a Squad (Team) Wars Gamemode. Where the custom gamemode is Death CTF, and you cannot pass to the other team's side, you can only pass when you have 20 coins, searching underground is very important in this gamemode because you can find certain useful items like the Health-o-meter which allows you to see everybody's health.

Items in Squad (Team) Wars:

1. Health-o-meter (already explained)
2. Camera (You can look through the level and see what others do)
3. Chatting Device (Everytime you find an item you tell in public chat you got that certain item, well this makes you only talk in team chat)
4. Lost Flag (You can get some points using a flag)

You will be able to get those items from chests. Also I can show you some images of the gamemodes.