View Single Post

JCF Member

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Jan 1, 2015, 10:44 AM
Well i for once think the plus team should focus on the Race gamemode. When you join as a spectator and watch a race, there is a countdown 3,2,1 even though you aren't playing, that should be fixed. Also, when you join to a race after it's started, the countdown is useless, since the other players can get somewhere while there is a countdown on your screen.
If you find a way to fix these problems, AND you implement 'em in some future plus update, then i think there should be a custom gamemode: Knockout race. Simple, in every lap, the last player that gets to the warp is out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMoNsTeRXM View Post
Well... I am kinda working on some AngelScripted Gamemodes, I am working on a Survival Gamemode, where you can craft, smelt, collect, mine and there will be certain waves of monsters coming...
Sounds like you're making Minecraft 2D. LOL
EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet CLM View Post
If you're specific enough about what you need, and don't want to put in the time to do it yourself, it shouldn't be hard to find someone to help.
We're asking you to do it for us cause some of us (me) don't know anything about programming! We can't just 'play' the game in our heads, we need someone to make it FOR us, and that's kinda lame, thus nothing is solved .

Last edited by Jelly Jam; Jan 1, 2015 at 12:13 PM.