View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jun 20, 2005, 04:12 PM
I'm going with AE's. Careful when you use Ninja Speed, guys, or Risp starts complaining about how you didn't use his favorite spell perfectly.

Shuriken focuses on her inner ninja
Shuriken dramatically slices Unfooruman (10 damage)
Spotty has the power! (+12 HP)
Unfooruman fills Shuriken's blood with toxic waste!
Unfooruman laughs as flashes of dark energy pummel into Shuriken (12 damage)
Spotty SUPERSLAPS Shuriken. (8 damage)
Shuriken dies
Spotty has the power! (+12 HP)

Unfooruman HP:23/38  Charm:   Curse:
Spotty HP:22/22  Charm: +12 HP/turn.  Curse:

Code:

“Wow,” I thought to myself, feeling a cold chill down my spine, “I feel strangely like something bad just happened.” I shuddered briefly and shook the feeling off. I poked the lever on the dispenser slightly, considering notifying the man with the CD player that it was in need of refilling.
I came back out. Leetzan was standing (as much as a legless person can) in the same spot, awaiting news. “Did you s-”
“Yes,” I cut her off. She glared at me, likely for guessing her question so accurately. People that believe in saving have a one-track mind.
The man with the CD player was still standing there reading his book. I looked uneasily at him. Something about him made me uncomfortable. “So, open the door normally, or hack it in half and charge in dramatically?” Leetzan asked, breaking the awkward silence that seems to come up so often. I didn’t respond, signaling to her that said silence is best left alone.