View Single Post

JCF Member

DeathKiller is doing well so far

Jul 28, 2017, 05:33 AM
Try to put Jazz2.Android directory to HTC 10\Internal shared storage\Jazz2.Android\ (so Internal directory will be in HTC 10\Internal shared storage\Jazz2.Android\Content\Internal\).

/proc/mounts is special file and can be found only by apps on device. If this issue still remains, I will create new version of the game that will show this information automatically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaz View Post
I played some levels with this yesterday. Would like to point out some issues with the characters:

1: You should be able to fire your guns as fast as you can tap the button. The current interval feels off especially for enemies that require more hits.

2: While doing a buttstomp, you should be allowed to steer it slowly horizontally as soon as the animation starts, until you hit something. You should also be able to cancel the animation that plays when hitting the ground and start moving right away.

3: Once you reach horizontal momentum by walking or running, you should be able to lose that momentum and turn around quicker if you move to the opposite direction.

4: Jumping momentum is slightly too floaty while top height is reached.

I'm sure fixing these things (with 1 being highest priority) can make gameplay a lot more pleasing. That said, I'm amazed by how far this remake has come. I'm sure this can at some point exist alongside JJ2+ like OpenJazz did with JJ1.
Thanks.
The issue number 1 is already fixed on Github (new version will be released later). I think that the issue number 4 is bug in the original game. The rest of issues will be investigated later.

Last edited by DeathKiller; Jul 28, 2017 at 06:37 AM.