View Single Post

JCF Member

Baggers is doing well so far

Feb 4, 2005, 11:49 AM
Haha thanks Olsen, right here is the link to the video (1.3meg) just shows a little bit of blocks being destroyed, that i havnt made yet are the blocks that are only destroyed by one bullet type, but they will be really easy to do...and then hopefully I will get the blocks activated by stomping metal crates to work! That will be cool !

http://www.unseenconcept.net/JazzJac...3d-Video05.avi

To answer your question Olsen, The editor will allow you to load in a terrain and then use the mouse to place objects and the right mouse button to select the object for manipulation, this is where you could say tell a set of locked blocks which crate opens them, or what speed a platform moves at, and its paypoints etc etc.... Most things will be prefab, but i will look into custom models, so that you could make an object in milksahep (for example) and load it straight into the game. So i guess its much more like your second option "a 3d tileset with objects". This will probably be the main thing i want to acheive over my hols after training. That and to get the new jazz/spaz models into the game !
Thanks, as allways, for your support, especialy that cheering from Olsen hehe!