Thread: Conquests
View Single Post
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Aug 22, 2001, 07:00 PM
I figured out who got ouched. But I'm not going to tell you yet! Hahahah!

Right. More. I knew that.

Omega!

Alpha gasped and her body stiffened involountarily. Something's happened! Where is he?

Frantically she whirled away from the startled Kilans, and pelted off at a dead run for the Silken Swift, named after the original. Automatically she went through the lift off procedure, not even checking the engines. Her mind was a seething mess of thoughts, fears and worry. She barely heard the affirmative for her take off. Blindly she set the coordinates for Kron and threw the hyperdrive lever forward.

Something happened to Omega. Something terrible. And I swear I will find him. . .

Phoebe shuddered slightly as the medics set her wrist bones. It didn't hurt, for they had numbed the area, but the feeling that it should hurt persisted. Unfortunately there was no way to numb the inside of Blacksheep's rib.

Finished, the medic stepped back. Smiling and thanking them, the pretty blue squirrel made her way from the room and towards Blacksheep's ward. But once in the hall she brushed a strand of long lavender hair out of her eyes and dropped the false smile.

When she reached Blacksheep's ward she hesitated in the door. Blacksheep dreamily looked at her savior from a cot on the far wall.

With her gold rimmed glasses and fantastic costume, Phoebe didn't look like a heroine, much less a seasoned battler. She was young with light blue fur, a full and bushy tail and long lavender hair. She was shy and looked younger than she actually was, but enemies beware of that loaded crossbow that was slung carelessly on her back.

"They say you saved me," the white rabbit said distantly. Her ear twitched slightly. "I could have died."

"I'd do it for anyone. Who pushed you?" Blacksheep frowned.

"They keep asking me that. I can't quite get the face. I got the impression of a dog, with spines on his back, and eyes. . . definately eyes. They were white. They said it was a Folarian."

Phoebe almost exploded with disbelief.

"A Folarian? How could they make that bad of a mistake? You just described a Kronan to the nines!"

"Did I? I must have, I guess. I've never seen a Kronan before. It was grinning at me."

"It would be. How soon will you be out of here?"

But the sedatives had done their job. Blacksheep was already asleep.