Thread: Conquests
View Single Post
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Aug 24, 2001, 02:48 PM
lol, neither will I

Yes, pleez get rid of the scroll bar, Shade. So very annoying.

Say, Kaz, I forgot you're in this part.

Kaz glowered at the flustered medics who swarmed the emergency ward. The big red bird was beginning to wonder if he'd ever get out of there, or if he'd have to live the rest of his life in the hospital.

"Come on, guys, just let me out of here and I promise I'll take it easy and be really, really careful-" The medics ignored him as he pled. Grumpily the bird glanced out the window at the helipad.

The air seemed to fold aside for a few seconds, revealing a much more lush, forested world. A black rabbit in a diamond headdress stood there the next moment, and she met Kaz's interested gaze. Then she jumped off and headed for the door.

"Cool. I got company, methinks."

A few minutes later the door swung open, and the black rabbit strode in. She perched on the end of his bed and watched him. The medics seemed to have vanished.

"Hey, Wildie," Kaz said happily. Wild Angel grinned.

"Looks like you got beat up," she observed. He grimaced.

"Someone tried to, anyway. Nice entrance."

"Thanks. How's Blackie?"

"What about her?"

"You mean you don't know? She got pushed off the Palace battlements." Kaz growled.

"They never tell me anything here. Is she alright?"

"I dunno. I was asking you."

"So you were. Wanta help me up?" Angel grabbed his offered wing and heaved the big bird to his feet.

"The medics are gonna have a fit if they see you in the hall."

"Yesh, I know dat," said a dizzy Kaz. The wave of nausia passed and they headed for Blacksheep's ward.

"Where you off to next?" demanded Kaz. Wild Angel shrugged.

"Gotta go get Shinyso. Then I'll get Grath and. . . I think, Claw. We need the gang again."

"Why?"

"I'll explain as we go. Come on."