View Single Post

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

May 7, 2018, 03:25 AM
My favorite memory of the community is a more recent one, December 2017 to be more precise. Jazz Jackrabbit had just gotten re-released on GOG.com and the community as a whole was more alive than ever. The most important part of the month though was working on Holiday Hare '17. It's the first time I made a complete Single Player level for Jazz Jackrabbit 2 and the first time I participated in a community project. Despite being on a tight schedule, I managed to finish in level just in time, not without the help of the other members of the community (special shoutouts to PurpleJazz for helping me directly with the level ). To you, the reader, that might not sound like an out of ordinary experience, but for me, it's the first time I truly felt included in this community 4 years after joining (especially after the first year of being a mild annoyance towards everyone) and working & discussing this project with the other members of the community was a lot of fun. So thanks to everyone (even to luke11685) for being part of this community <3 <3 <3
I'm pretty sure I mentioned the word "community" waaaay too much. Welp.

Drawing of Jazz holding a cake. Since the deadline is, at the time this was posted, tomorrow, I don't think I have enough time to turn it into digital art
Waddya doing?

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz

Last edited by Primpy; May 12, 2018 at 10:44 PM.