View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

May 8, 2018, 05:26 AM
I've been here a while, and there are more than a few memories I could bring up here, but I keep coming back to that experience when I first started playing JJ2 online in 1999/2000. I would go home during lunch break and boot up JJ2, and inevitably there'd be some people online who I'd just hang out with virtually.

We had only just gotten cable internet and this was my first experience with online gaming. I was still in primary school at the time and it was super exciting to meet new people - many from The Netherlands, but also people from other countries - this way. We had a bit of a group of Dutch people playing the game and while I'm no longer in touch with them, those days were a lot of fun.

Some of that feeling still persists here, which is part of the reason I'm still around, and I do believe the JJ2 scene is a little special in that regard.