View Single Post
Elias FF

JCF Member

Elias FF is doing well so far

Jun 26, 2002, 08:39 AM
JazzTool 1.2? ***?!

OK, I didn't know whether to post this here or in Technical Help, so I decided to post it here, where more people can see it and possibly help me out.

Here's the deal: the other day, I was playing Jazz 2 online in a fierce battle game. Well, every so often, my screen (and apparently everyone else's) would come up with this line of text called 'JazzTool 1.2.' It eventually got to the point where it was only me against the host, and it still kept coming up. That's when the host had the audacity to accuse me of cheating... something I have NEVER done before in my life!

Uncertain as to what was going on, I started my own private server, and sure enough, it was still coming up!

The only problem is, I don't even know what this 'JazzTool 1.2' whatchamacallit is! All I know is that it's wreaking havoc with my reputation as an honest Jazz 2 player, and I want to get rid of it!

The only thing I've DLed recently Jazz 2 related was that Jazz 2 Server List Patch from J2O. I'm running Jazz 2, version 1.23, on the ever-so-buggy Windows 98.

If anyone could come up with any ideas or suggestions that could help save my reputation, it would be IMMENSELY appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

------------------
Elias FF