Thread: Clans
View Single Post
spaceboy

Banned

spaceboy is doing well so far

Oct 8, 2010, 09:49 AM
Meh, NC and all these other new clans just confuse me, so I don't pay much attention to them.. for me, the real clans are the ones that remain stable for ages, or at least contain players who are generally loyal and wouldn't switch to another clan within a couple of weeks.

Now let's have a lookout at the clans I do seem to reckon..

[si] - Props for keeping the tag for such a long time, even though the clan is just (semi-)idling.

CC - The oldest clan. Containing a few elite players and a lot of newcomers.. haven't changed for years.

VS - The clan of polish players who aren't total noobs.. although recently they've recruited many newcomers, which is acceptable in order to keep the clan alive, but most of them act like random TSF hotel players who just converted to CTF.

id) - The newest cool clan. Containing the best of Finland and some other skilled players.

Y - Mostly a bunch of childish players who got no respect to the oldies (also see: RL, CDF).

\NF/ - They're cool.

MT - The greatest clan of all time. Containing legends such as Spybunny, Starfox, Songohan, Gry's girlfriend, Jippo & Tidus (who were both scared to admit they're in the clan so CB wouldn't be mad at them)

Last edited by spaceboy; Oct 8, 2010 at 10:12 AM.