View Single Post

JCF Member

superjwren329 is doing well so far

Jan 14, 2007, 05:27 PM
The Doomsday Project. A story written by superjwren329. a.k.a Joshua Lightwalker. (Yes, that is my REAL name, believe it or not)

Why is my Username superjwren329? I picked something at random to start off with, and the name stuck.

Characters listed so far belong to the certain users...

Joshua...and nearly everyone else from the previous stories...belong to me, Joshua Lightwalker. Fear the copyright...Well...I'll let you use him or any other character if you PM me, asking NICELY. Meaning no threats. No PM, no permission. No permission and I find it...You'll be hearing from my legion of lawyers...who happened to be armed...with large...pointy objects...

*looks over shoulder, points to multiple lawyers with various gardening tools*

Now, be good, read the story, leave feedback...(I don't care what type.) And don't ask me stupid questions about my life. It sucks...really... = )

Persistant? Fine. First, I was recently informed that I have (slight) mental problems. That's why I'm sorta crazy. Of course, they said it could worsen, which means I might get a visit from some people which a nice coat for me... = ). Anyway...I'm a normal 16 year old...mostly. I spend most of my times indoors, chained to my computer desk, typing away. I only do work, play games or type stories...

The 'Joshua' in this story is the person I wish I could be...Nothing else to say about me actually. I look somewhat...normal. Described like 'Joshua' is pretty much my identity in real life...

Oh, by the way...This story contains some SMALL romance...which I somewhat regret putting in. My head's messed up during the last few months. Normally, it'd be all Adventure/Action, but I decided to add a bit more...Even a few cameos from some Jazz 2 Characters...

And other characters....

Toxic: Pyro_Tox at Gamefaqs.
Veneno: AxlOmega at GameFaqs.
Eiko Carol: From FF IX. (She's 15 in the stories, so there!)
Norn : From Alteria Iris: Eternal Mana (PS2)
Sugar: From Summon Night. (GBA)
Dinah: From Summon Night 2 (GBA)
Adis: Belongs to Doubble Dutch
And of course, Video Game Characters mentioned belong to the certain companies. Well...if the characters appear...which I doubt...

Fan-Art for the above characters...(except for Toxic and Veneno) may be somewhat hard to find. As for Joshua, he has ONE picture, which is on www.deviantart.com. Search for Joshua Lightwalker. It should be in Portaraits and Figures. Of course, I'm not the best artist, it will be better when I get to drawing him again.

+++++ Story Description +++++

A few months after the previous stories...(Which are posted on the 'Dimension In Darkness' thread.) Something seems to creating a source of Dark Energy from Earth. Reluctant to leave the Video Dimension, Joshua sets off by himself, leaving no clue of his destination to the others. Of course, not everything goes according to plan, the threat is larger than he imagined...Now he has to deal with this new threat, having a few girls on his back, as well as facing his greatest enemy. Himself.

One more thing. The Chapters are set out in a certain style...like this.

Chapter 1: Breathe (L).

Notice the (L)? That signals that this chapter belongs to the Hero Storyline. Meaning, Good is likely to triumph, or just centers it around them.

Chapter 1: Gasp. (D)

The Chapter is the same, but with a different side of the story. The Dark Side. It focuses around the Villains of our story.

Chapter ?: ? (B)

This would be a normal chapter which involves BOTH sides of the story getting entwined. That said, there will be three, possibly FOUR different endings.

*MAJOR SPOILERS!!!*

And for those who for whatever reason, dislike Joshua...well, you'll be pleased to know he'll die at the final (D) chapter.

*END SPOILERS!*

Last edited by superjwren329; Jan 31, 2007 at 10:29 PM.