View Single Post

JCF Member

superjwren329 is doing well so far

Jan 24, 2007, 06:00 PM
Chapter 6: Behind the Glass (D)

>I know who I am...And I know what I shall become. It shall begin...when it all ends. I am what there ever was...all there ever will be. I exist not only in those of Darkness, but those of Light. I gain strength from thier fear. I spill thier blood. I yearn to let it stain the Earth, corrupting it...make it rot...see it die. The prey I seek is easily in my grasp. But until I can regain my former power, I will bide my time here. All who hear my name do not yet understand...why do they persist on making thier home one filled with peace and harmony? All this planet needs is the shroud of darkness holding it in it's grasp...Heh heh heh...My weapon will shatter through souls, boil my foes blood...consume their corpses...all exists to give me power...to dominate all...<

Silence. Blood washes around the tank, staining the glass. An arm...a leg...both drop down towards the bottom...swirling liquid...the amount of blood splashing against the screen. A small twitch in the fingers...the hands begin to move...eyes remain shut.

"The project is continuing as planned. Only a few pieces remain. A problem remains...however..." a scientist stammered.

"What?! Is there something that threats our plan?! Are you saying that we are doomed to failure?!" The Figure boomed, his raspy voice gone.

The scientist swallowed hard before shaking with fear.

"I-It's that a part...one that we need...it's held by the enemy, sir!"

"...Blast that boy...if he holds...the missing piece...of the puzzle..." The Figure groaned.

The scientist coughed, gently pulling on the Figure's cape.

"H-However...We may be able to modify it...A few changes...the possiblity of success is still quite high. Our performance may even be greater than expected. We may need a little bit more time...but we should be able to..."

"You have two days to come up with a replacment. Otherwise...we'll use YOURS. Do I...make myself clear..." The Figure rasped.

The scientist nodded before running off. The Figure and Devan looked at the progress of thier project. All seemed well. Signs of life could be detected, even though the essential parts were missing. Nothing could go wrong now. That boy...would be too afraid to come. His nightmares seemed to have terroized him. Even though...they weren't his. The memories...belong to another.

"So...you managed to alter Joshua's...subconcious...to make him believe those false memories...? Excellent work Devan. The plan you devised should buy us some time to search. Neither of the two who stand a threat can fight, leaving our next target wide open...Our next location to search shall be...There. At Opal Harrbor. A great force of evil energy is there...I can feel it...Stay. I will attend to this one with my own hands." The Figure rasped.

Devan bowed with respect and gratitude, before stepping back into the shadows. This could be promising. With thier leader gone...Devan could easily conquer the Figure's minons. But he was too smart for that. He knew all too well about his power. Deciding to head to the center of the base, he found in another tube, a villain hated by Jazz fans everywhere. Not because of his power or toughness, but from sheer annoyance. The green shell...the pink inner body...millions of tentacles. But like Bolly, he too had gone under changes.

"You shall be known as Crustaceon Chaos. Now...here's what you will do..." Devan said, typing in the code to release his minion...