View Single Post

JCF Member

superjwren329 is doing well so far

Jan 24, 2007, 06:07 PM
---

Chapter 7: Agression (D)

Devan's face was filled with rage as he looked at the recordings of the previous battle...his minion, Crustaceon Chaos had failed miserably. He had already given the order for his torture and brain upgrade. Strange groaning sounds could be heard throughout the tower, many of the servants trembled each time they heard a cry. The Figure was still absent, most likely waiting until midnight to strike at Opal Bay. It was a large trading port, where many came to see the glittering lakes and the shoreline, which shone brightly, as if Opals were in the water, hence the name.

"My incomptent followers are not making me pleased with thier efforts...That blasted Jackrabbit's already managed to survive BOTH encounters so far...and because of him, The Ultimate Gamer still draws breath! Augh...No matter...I've still got more than enough time...Blisy and Bubba still have to be released from Heck...Heh...I haven't even begun to show them my true power...It's somewhat pathetic, having minions who suck at killing those who stand in my way..." Devan laughed.

Meanwhile...

-Opal Bay-

Night had fallen over the tranquil port. Many of the citizens had already gone off to bed, others remained awake, fishing out on the ocean. Not only that, the entire sea seemed to shimmer with splender as midnight came. It's said, that if a couple sees a shooting star's relfection in the water, those two will be together for the rest of thier lives. But, we're here for another reason...The Figure had finally arrived, his black cloak blowing gently in the calm breeze.

"Oskaslisn...Otownokam...Konamta!! Phelandsa!!!" he chanted.

A huge series of black storm clouds began to gather over the city, the sparkling shores and lakes lost thier glow. The wind began to pick up, growing faster. However...someone was approaching. It was a few moments before The Figure found himself with a sword pointed at his back.

"Trying to kill more people, huh? I should've expected that. I'm not going to let you take anymore lives!"

The Figure raised his arms slowly, before turning around. His face was still shadowed by his robes, but his eyes burned at the sight of Joshua. He smiled, before he vanished in a cloud of dark smoke. It blew away in the wind, onto a taller building. A small leap was all it took for Joshua to catch up. He continued evading him, while throwing spears of lightning at him, which increased in number the longer he chased.

"Persistant...I like...that...Too bad it...won't help you...Phelandsa!! Doasans! Kontranato!!!"

"Don't mistake me with that name. I'm my own person. I am Joshuwa. A genetic clone created by Dr. Kintobor...made to assist Joshua." Joshuwa smirked

Lightning bolts shot down from the clouds, forming a large cage around Joshua. The cage began to close in, making Joshuwa seem slightly worried, before he turned his body to stone. The eletrical energy surged around him, but the large coating of rock prevented him from harm. The Figure leapt back, moving his arms upwards. The ocean began to quiver, before waves started to form on the calm surface.

"What...are you doing?! You'll kill us all!" Joshuwa yelled.

"...Correction...I only wish to wash away...the scent...of this place...to find what I came here...for...You brought about thier death...you should've never challenged...me..." The Figure rasped.

He floated into the air. Joshuwa watched him go. He had two choices, save the Bay, or chase his foe. Many lives were in danger...so he leapt off the building and ran for the shore. Rain and lighting flashed around him, warriors of water gave chase. Joshua ignored them before arriving at the beach. A huge wave was heading straight for them, big enough to flood the entire Bay...

"Here...goes!!! Dark...WAVE!!"

Joshuwa thrust his hands forward, unleashing a huge beam of dark energy, in it's purest form. At first it seemed to only push the wave back, but it began to take effect. It was winning the contest of strength, before it pierced straight through, sending sparkling water everywhere. Joshuwa sighed with relief, kneeling. A moment of weakness. A bolt of thunder struck down upon him. The impact sent him hurtling through the air, before landing on the gravel road, The Figure stood above him...a set of bloody eyes in his hand. A small laugh, before he stepped down on Joshuwa's hand.

"Ugh....Aaaargh!" Joshuwa yelled.

"Too concerned about other's lives...What...do you hope...to gain? In the end...they betray you...Give yourself over to the Darkness...become what you once were..." The Figure laughed.

Joshua's face was filled with pain, staring up at his foe was sheer agony.

"You were meant to be my...warrior...to kill all who opposed me...You still have a chance to do so...Join me..." The Figure offered his hand.

Joshuwa looked away, before he began to move his hand to shake. He punched his oppressor in the stomach, causing him to stumble back.

"No thanks...I'd rather die fighting for the sake of saving people. Not killing them. I...I may be a monster...but I'm not anymore! You have no control over me! Even if Iam a copy...I know who I am! You're trying to make me go over to the Darkness again! No! Not a chance!" Joshuwa yelled defiently.

"...Well done...I was beginning to think you'd fall for such a simple trick..but...our plan, Joshua...it's much larger than you...think...Don't bother trying to stop me...Unless you happen to find...the remaining part of the Project....you will all die..."

The Figure vanished, leaving Joshuwa badly scratched but alive and slightly bruised.

"Better...get back...CHAOS...CONTROL!"