View Single Post

JCF Member

superjwren329 is doing well so far

Jan 31, 2007, 10:35 PM
from previous post...

Joshua put on a face of determination.

"Got no other choice, Jazz. Here goes..."

He poured the twinkling liquid onto the arm. Smoke quickly rose from the wound, blood seemed to stop flowing, muscles regenerating...as well as the skin covering it. Within a couple of minutes, the wound was gone, leaving nothing much but a small scar. He winced at the small stream of trickling blood, but that should stop. The day seemed to fly by so quickly....until night came again. Everyone went to bed, except Joshua, who snuck out again...He was slightly surprised to see Jazz on the beach, watching the waves.

"Hey. Wasn't thinking I'd see you here...Are you feeling better? You shouldn't push yourself too hard after going through that explosion." Joshua warned.

Jazz put on a sly grin, before punching him in the shoulder.

"Don't you think you should heed your own advice? You've come through as many things as I have. When you have an enemy like Devan, you always gotta be ready. He never stops plotting...until either you...or he is dead. So...You decided on what to do next? We can't let them destory your planet!" Jazz yelled, loading his blaster.

Joshua sighed, before he fell back on the sand.

"I know. I...We figured out that they're searching for 'pieces' of something. I know what they are for....but...I just don't feel like..." Joshua started.

"Telling me? It's not a big deal. You rather confide with someone you trust more than me." Jazz interrupted.

Joshua span around, confused.

"I trust you Jazz. But it's not exactly like that...I haven't exactly hung out with you for a long time. I'd rather talk about it with..."

"You mean that Adis girl? I think that can be arranged...." Jazz said, whistling.

A figure walked out of the shadows, looking at Joshua from a distance.

"A-Adis?! Y-You're here?! B-But..." Joshua stammered.

He simply put away all other words and raced up to her, huggin her tightly with tears of joy streaming down his cheeks. He'd missed her since he'd left...even though it had been only a few...weeks? Time passed diffrently between the dimensions, but neither of them had changed at all. He stared in her eyes for a few seconds...

"Uh...I think I'll leave now..."

"Jazz...Thanks. I don't know how you did it...but...thanks a lot...this means a lot to me." Joshua smiled.

Jazz nodded, smiled and left. Joshua and Adis held each other in thier arms, he was crying, while she was looking at his face, her eyes sparkling while she was being held in his arms...being so close to him. His tears stopped when he felt Adis's hand on his cheek.

"You shouldn't go off and have fun without me. We're supposed to be together, right? Everything's boring without you around..." Adis sighed.

Joshua wiped the tears away from his eyes before staring back at Adis. His mind filled with questions to ask her, but nothing mattered now...Yes, she was here...so everything would be fine...He held her hands in his, looked deep into her eyes before he leaned forward, kissing her on the lips, while wrapping his arms around her. They stood there...for what seemed like eternity...