View Single Post

JCF Member

superjwren329 is doing well so far

Jan 31, 2007, 10:44 PM
"And if we don't cooperate?! We're not just going to let you simply burn this place to the ground! You'll have to go through us first!" Joshuwa yelled defiantly.

The voice was silent, before the shadowed figure appeared above them, his cloak blowing in the wind. Something was clenched tightly in his right hand.

"A pity...I was really hoping not to have to kill the girl Joshua cares about...Foolish thing. Thinking she could escape in the shadows...I'll make you a deal. Step aside and we'll release her. Disagree, and I'll choke her to death. It's your decision, Joshua..." Blisy laughed, pointing a flaming finger at him.

Joshua clenched his swords tightly with anger. How could he fight if Blisy had Adis hostage?! A small flash of light shone in Joshua's eyes. He mentally sighed with relief. Jazz was nearby, approaching Blisy from behind. Deciding to stall for time, he began to talk.

"Very well...Answer me this. What do you hope to accomplish? Or Devan? Is he the one behind all this? You seem...not quite crafty enough to pull off such a plan...Heh...Okay. I'll lay down my swords. Release Adis...now." Joshua ordered.

Blisy shook his head.

"I don't think so. As long as I have her in my grasp, I may be able to get the piece that Devan missed...Hand it over...Or the girl dies! Now! Before I lose my temper! GIVE IT TO ME!"

A series of lasers crashed into Blisy from behind, causing him to lose his grip on Adis. She fell towards the ground, holding her wings over her head until she found herself in Joshua's arms, who had leapt through the air with great agility, held her tightly before they landed on the ground. Blisy spat out a mouthful of blood before turning towards the three fighters. His eyes lit up with fire.

"If it's a battle you desire...So be it! Burn in Hell-Fire! Hyaaaahhh!!"

Multiple balls of flame headed towards the heroes, who quickly raced over to Joshua. With a few seconds to spare, a large barrier of stone was made. Absorbing the attack, the dome shattered, sending debris everywhere. Jazz swerved through the onslaught of fire balls, while Joshuwa managed to get a few strikes in on Blisy directly. The constant teleporting made it somewhat difficult, the flames eventually began to eat away at thier strength. Soon, they began to burn furiously, causing a great amount of harm to the three. Joshua was protecting Adis above anything else, before nodding to Joshuwa and Jazz.

"Acitvate...PULSE LASER SHIELD!" Jazz yelled.

A series of purple lights began to circle around Jazz, before the energy quickly charged up, then unleashed a huge beam of purple laser straight towards Blisy. The impact was devestating. The attack had pierced straight though his body. Clutching his chest with the blood running down his cape and body, he failed to realise Joshuwa's prescene, who quickly slashed at Blisy's head. It let out a yell of anger and pain, before it was silent. It simply fell from the severed neck, blood spilling everywhere.

"Better rest...That took quite a bit...of energy..." Joshua panted.

Adis looked at Joshua, a face of sorrow and regret. She didn't know that Blisy would find her. Joshua simply held her in his arms, gently swaying side to side, humming a calming tune he heard when he was a child. His mother used to sing it to him before he went to sleep. Adis laid her head against Joshua's shoulder.

"You two do make a good couple. Hey...did you hear that Joshuwa trying to flirt with Devil Dinah? It seems someone's got a crush..." Jazz punched Joshuwa in the shoulder.

"W-What?! Nonsense! She's just a good fighter! We also have somethings in common you know...So drop the subject..." Joshuwa sighed.

Joshua placed Adis gently on the ground. He placed his jacket on top of her, before drawing his swords again.

"Guys...Something's coming...." Joshua muttered.

A red twister span towards them, loud gibberish being yelled before it collided into Joshua with full force. The impact made him soar through the air before he crashed into the ground below. He painfully tried to get up...but found the attack had taken it's toll. He fell unconcious on the hard ground. Jazz and Joshuwa looked at the red twister slow down, drooling madly, spitting out a large fireball before spinning again.

"Jazz! He's too stupid to bother going after Joshua or Adis. He'd rather fight until we're all rendered unable to fight. THEN, he'll kill us. Shows how smart he is, huh?" Joshuwa yelled.

Both raced after the red twister, both attempting to hit it with either magic or laser fire. Both types of attacks were repelled by the force Bubba was creating while spinning. It seemed he HAD got a tad smarter, able to stop long range attacks...Jazz groaned when he discovered that close combat was the order of the day. At least he had some fighting moves, as well as a devestating upper-cut.

Bubba stopped, dizzy from the constant spinning, before the twin swords of Joshuwa scraped across it's red skin. The attack seemed to do some decent damage, before Jazz fired a series of Froster bullets, temporary freezing Bubba, before he dashed right past. The amount of speed used caused the ice to shatter, stabbing him when the needle-like shards piereced into his flesh.

(Note: This tactic works on normal enemies on Jazz 2. Freeze em' with the Freezer from afar...Then race run into them at full speed. Most of the time, they'll shatter, killing the foe instantly. Of course, sometimes you may take a hit. So, this isn't exactly recommended...Oh, well.)

More flames spewed from Bubba's mouth, which Jazz and Joshuwa easily dodged. Finding himself surrounded on both sides, he began to spin again, causing the two to be flung in different directons. Unlike Joshua, both managed to land safely and continue the fight. A few minutes of continued pursuit and close attacks, the batlle was won. Letting out a loud demonic cry, Bubba exploded into flames.

Silence. No sign of any more enemies...Except a turtle in the distance with a large gun...light shone off two reflective surfaces before blasts of blue plasma came racing towards them. Joshuwa took a hit to the shoulder, while Jazz managed to evade the attack by firing a barrage of his own lasers. The turtle came into full view. Before anyone had a chance to say a word, a loud crashing sound was heard. Joshuwa and Jazz were thrown to the ground, before the turtle stood on Jazz's arm