View Single Post
Fquist_old

JCF Member

Fquist_old is doing well so far

Mar 23, 2001, 10:07 AM
The small group of bunnies shielded their eyes with their paws, the completely fazed Ducky stopping frozen. An enormous sandaled foot appeared outside the blown-away door, the dust clearing around it and blowing into the 'Tavern. "Hey, were's this party we're supposed to be at?" Glasses shattered off the walls as more sandals ran by. "Yeah, I'm thirsty." A feminine voice whined. NightFire, the eternally brave, went to the door. "Kovu... Titans??"

Ducky went to the door also, still chattering but slightly more unafraid now she knew the danger. "Um... Kove? Are you sure...why did you... why are we having a party with TITANS? We'll never be able to get enough drinks, much less make the hors d'oeurves!!?" She put a hand on her face, crushed. NightFire started yelling up at them. There were three of them, two males and a girl, all wearing whiteish tunics and gold bands around their heads. The girl bent down to speak to NightFire, Batty and Kove and the Claw guy stared. Ducky moaned on the floor. "Not enough champagne, even! Why doesn't someone tell me whenthey invite Titans?! When they have a PARTY?"

(post by Duckster)