View Single Post
Ice M A N

JCF Member

Ice M A N is doing well so far

Mar 23, 2001, 11:29 AM
It was a bird. In fact, it was Kazooie. "What was that for???" Claw said with what air he could breath after getting hit in the stomache. "I heard that you bet against me in the race because you said you thought I a slow little weakling of a bird! That was to show you otherwise." "Who told you that?" "Batty." "I think he did that just to make you go away and attack me. I never did or said that." "Hmmm.... I'd better go beat up Batty." Kazooie left. BBoy came running up to them. "Hey, who's the judge of the race that just took place!?" He yelled. "Blacksheep." Cobra said. She didn't know, but she just said it. BBoy stormed up to Blacksheep and yelled, "What do you mean, that a creature with two B's in his name can't win!? Doesn't that mean that Batty Buddy can't win either???" "He didn't. Nobody won. It was all a tie." "But I DID win!!!" No you didn't. You have to B's in your name." "AURGH!!!!! THAT'S NOT FARE!!!!!" BBoy yelled. "Well, why don't you go talk to the judge about it." "You're not the judge?" "No. Cobra just said I was, but I doubt that she even knew there was a race going on." "Forget it." BBoy left.

(Post by BBoy)