View Single Post

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Sep 16, 2004, 06:38 PM
EDIT: Since he fixed his mistakes, I'll just remove these links then

Although, I have to say something. Thanks a lot for making this topic, you saved me a load of work. Maybe I will finally continue that unfinished project of mine "Unofficial Jazz Jackrabbit 3," I guess I have everything I need, I'll have to check. Well this is awesome. My very grateful thanks goes out to Noka, Cell, Violet, Newspaz, LRK, & JSZ Jazz. For all their hard work, even if I didn't download a specific artist that I named version, he still tried his best.

Violet one thing, how about adding a text sign to the Sluggion tileset?

Sorry, Flash, I liked Cooba's list better, it was more concise and clear, and had everything I needed or better stuff than the others, and...well....Violet...I don't care or go by rating. I go by what looks the best and has the best and most useful and cool stuff.

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005

Last edited by Derivative; Oct 6, 2004 at 11:24 AM.