View Single Post

JCF Member

Black Ninja is an asset to this forumBlack Ninja is an asset to this forum

Jan 29, 2006, 08:02 PM
Foo Products Assault Level Competition.

Hello, foos and foo..ettes. I decided to start a little competition involving Foo Products/Fooruman/Europe. Except not Europe.

Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to create an assault level for JJ2 that is based on the Foo Races and/or a Foo Movie. There are, of course, a few guidelines:

1.) Just because it's a "Foo Product" doesn't mean it should be of poor quality and eye candy. I want to see that you spent time on this, not just threw a level together.

2.) There should be at least 3 objectives/crates/whatever.

3.) It MUST feature Fooruman and/or Unfooruman in some way.

4.) Don't use any illegal Hocus tilesets.

5.) If all the entries suck, I reserve the right to openly mock the contestants and their levels and not award any prize(s).

6.) If you make a level for Blur's Assault Level Competition, you may submit it to this competition as well, assuming it meets all of this contest's criteria.

"Prizes, you say?"
Yeah, prizes. The first place prize is something so amazingly mind-blowing your brain won't believe it!

UPDATE!!
Ok, so there is currently one entry and the deadline is long past. That's why I have a very special prize for the winner of this contest lined up - the winner will be awarded a limited beta of a hi-res enabled JJ2. Get to work on your entries!

Last edited by Black Ninja; Apr 23, 2006 at 07:07 PM.