View Single Post
Ninja

JCF Member

Ninja is an asset to this forumNinja is an asset to this forum

Feb 2, 2009, 07:30 PM
Tileset/level contest.

I haven't really been active in the community lately. Actually, it's been since around 2005 since I've been on JJ2 for longer than a minute. But I have not forgotten this amazing bunny game of love and peace.

Anyway, I will be sponsoring a tileset/level contest; the winner will receive $40 via Paypal. Or if you don't have Paypal, I'll put four ten dollar bills in an envelope and send it to you. Of course, if my countries currency isn't accepted where you live, or it "gets lost in the mail," you're SOL. So I'd advise having a Paypal account. There are some specific guidelines you will have to follow, however. One in particular; abstractness.

I don't want to see anything generic, such as a tileset with grass and trees. I want to see some "fed up s!" Create something that comes from YOU, as unaffected as possible from anything external. Something that possibly only you could ever interpret. Perhaps you could draw from random childhood memories for inspiration. I want to see something extremely strange, inspired, twisted, and yet still appealing and usable in JJ2.

There is not an exact deadline decided yet, but it will be sometime in April. This post will be updated once I have chosen an exact date.

Good luck!

also if a group of people would like to pool their resources and buy me a drink, this would be great. i'm thirsty. don't worry, they won't card you.