View Single Post
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Aug 27, 2002, 07:17 PM
heehee.

Check the "Everyone's characters" section for the good guys.

Cameo: Emmi Somerkallio (Hyppaa Kaivoon). Good-natured nurse-turned-fighter during the Buster Assault. Female, gold-furred, and carries a cyan blaster. Loves to heal things, and hates to see destruction; however, this doesn't stop her fighting alongside the Elite Task Force.

Bad guy's right hand: Black Jack, Jack Flash's evil clone, originally created by Buster Tank, thought to be destroyed by Jack himself, but surviving. Normal rabbit, black fur, red bandana, darkened silver blasters. And evil. EVIL EVIL EVIL.

Bad guy's assistant: Omicron Hellgod. The ultimate thinking machine. Built by Acid's precedent's precedent to be a war machine... but to protect the rabbits. His OS was virused by Slicer Tank, and now he's switched sides. But when Black Jack was seemingly killed by Jack, Slicer put him into stasis to begin a new revolution... 30 years later.

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!