View Single Post

JCF Member

JazzGruff is an asset to this forumJazzGruff is an asset to this forum

Jan 24, 2012, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grytolle View Post
Wtf? You got a lot of positive reactions here All they say is that you can't link to the abandonware in your thread, but you can to the patch
Oh, haha, thanks for clearing that up.

I must mention that english is not my first languange, nor do I live in a place where people speak english. So obviously time to time I'll do some serious mistakes in my posts, same with understanding what others say.

Sorry about that.

EDIT:

A little update - I managed to make Jazz jump higher if you keep holding the jump key ( If you just press it, jazz will simply do a small hop ) It's not exactly the most useful feature, but it makes the platforming a lot better.

I also improved the console - it now takes much less space on the screen.

EDIT:

More updates - I accidentally found out how you can actually set up the keys that can be used for gameplay. You can now use the Crouching key! It doesn't do much on ground except making you go slower, but it can be used to make Jazz swim down, instead!

I also improved the Movement and Action control menus (The ones where you can set your keys up) by making the vertical spaces more narrow and the opening effect quicker (Although I'd like to make it nearly instant). There are also more keys to bind, like the previously mentioned crouching key (In the game it appears as "Duck").

EDIT:

More keys are now available in the controls menu!
These include:
* Talk
* Team Talk
* Look Up
* Look Down
* Pause

The look Up/Down keys actually work, and the turning is quicker - keyboard camera control may be useful for those who want to play on (My case) netbooks or other types of portable devices with keyboards.

EDIT:

More updates! Ok, I know you guys aren't reading this, but still.
* Fixed the sideways shooting rockets!
* The main menu's backgroud no longer stops upon entering the menu
* The title screen's logo is much more dynamic, it moves around the screen nicely depending on what you do (Can't get much into detail right now)
* The title screens background is much more dynamic, too! It now shifts around to view different parts of the map depending on what menus you open!
* The game mode menu has been re-enabled. I haven't done much work on it yet, but that will come soon!

Last edited by JazzGruff; Feb 11, 2012 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Update on progress in a post #4