View Single Post
spaceboy

Banned

spaceboy is doing well so far

Nov 18, 2010, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GpW]Urbs View Post
Ya told rep to fix that. it's gonna be 3 players.

As for the map pool don't try to pin that one on me. Rep started this jj2wc in one day - he told me about the map pool yes, but I only nodded. He was discussing it on irc with other people.
But ya, I like zaitox

As for JE and bblair, both levels ok with me, but you can see how the map pool has to be decided at one point or another (i much prefer bblair to most other levels in the pool and JE is such a n00b level that you can see why I'd like it).

However rep didn't want to have too many ladder pool levels in the jj2wc pool - which should be very good especially for young players, because a lot of them can only play semi/disto/je. One of the 3 was added (I even prefer distopia to semi... but heck, trixin on semi is legendary so its in the pool) plus DW which is of course a legendary level which no competition can go without
I mean bb's levels are legendary, seeing how they aren't made by epic and are basically the 1st really awesome user made ctf levels out there, but DW is even older than that.DW simply is jj2 ctf.
NA- a good level IMHO, which was part of jj2wc season 2 and is there for historic reasons as well I guess.
Marsh is a level not played as much as it used to be, nothing special, but then again also good to see its re-emergence.
Zaitox is jj2wc1 season 1 (along with semi it is the only level from season 1 I think) and also has some history in the tournament itself. The first ever match was filmed in it (the 2nd being DM vs FoR on bblair) between GpW and TF.
I hope VS play despite the fact JE and bblair aren't in the pool.
It's not like we don't all have our favourites which we would like to see. I mean RL is playing despite the fact distopia is not in the pool, right?
BTW gj on that slayer!
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to [GpW]Urbs again"..