View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Aug 15, 2015, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
Well, uhh, it's not bad for sure but I and I think everyone expected it to turn out different. It's alright though, at least Jazz looks very nice
Define "different". You can't speak for everyone, especially if you don't make an actual point.

Seriously though, if you want to make complaints, give reasons why (and ideally how to fix it too), otherwise I potentially end up changing areas people are fine with, thus wasting my time.

I think it's better than the sketch which had some odd proportions, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaz View Post
Treya, don't be disappointed with yourself. We all need some sleep and we all better learn from our mistakes instead of moaning about them. You now had first hand experience with colored lines and realized it's not your thing, as well as it being too time consuming.

If I were you, I'd finish the logo for either a later JDC or a different occasion, now that there is virtually no deadline anymore.

Oh one more thing, Jazz's left ear will look cutoff if used as the logo on JDC like this. Then again, such hand-drawn art is amazing enough for a mere logo for it to be a bother.
Actually, I've done coloured lines before. I do that very often with tilesets. I was procastinating about the banner a lot, which led to me not finishing it.

And yes, I intend to finish it for next JDC. Probably early so I don't forget and get it done and over with. You can never finish too early!

I don't get the Jazz ear looks cut off complaint. It's the same case for Lori and Spaz. The resolution is the same as it always was for JDC banners.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ