View Single Post

JCF Member

Jerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legend

May 24, 2007, 02:03 PM
@birdie: as JJ2 doesn't use jcs.ini (only JCS does) I'd say it works fine on JJ2. But maybe JCS saves the file differently if you save it with another ini file... then stuff may be totally messed up, as I know now ;p

@neo: At least, that explains stuff ;p I already realized that I'd have to re-do the whole thing again as event 38's first parameter *could possibly* have some value around 200, though that won't be shown in BCCS because the -8 creates a range of -128 to 127. With your information however, I'm going to remove the parameters of events that clearly have no parameters and of course I'll make the boolean parameters really booleans. This piece of information you gave was just exactly what I needed to finish my work ;p now I can try to fit things in correctly and investigate each parameter one by one ;p I'll need another two couple of hours, but now that I started this I want to finish it too ;p

EDIT: replied to birdie and corrected the 'two hours' thing

Last edited by Jerrythabest; May 24, 2007 at 02:26 PM.