View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Dec 27, 2003, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acid
I think that if you think one game creation utility is "Better" than another, and that everyone should use it, then you should get a life.
Have you ever used RPGm2k3? Don't bother downloading it, just write it yourself in Game Maker. Or Notepad.

It's hard to make "epic" games in GM unless you're very good at reusing scripts. If you're new to game design and want to get started right away, THEN I'd suggest RPGm2k3. But it is in no way "better" than GM. It's like comparing a bike to a car. If you want to get started right away, use the bike. If you want something you can get far in, use the car.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.