View Single Post

JCF Member

JJ BBoy KS is doing well so far

May 9, 2001, 04:28 PM
Ahh gee, don't ya just hate it when ya die??? But death can't stop me from adding on to this story!!! HA!

Suddenly, the door burst open, and a black-clothed old gangster with a tommy-gun in his hand walked in. He started shooting, "RATTA-TAT-ATATATA-TATATATA!!!!" Bullets went everywhere. Everyone in the tavern dived behind something. Glasses, some full, some empty, shattered. Chairs broke. Bottle pieces went everywhere. Even a box with a sign on it which read, "Sav teh dukky fund" (With backwards k's) got five holes in it. "I'll kill ya all!!!" The ganster said. Suddenly BBoy jumped up from the floor, and flexed the muscles he wished he had. "BBoy, you're dead!" Ducky said. "Oh... I am? Okay." He said, before falling on the floor. "What're you mad about?" Ducky asked the ganster. "You guys are hiding a frog in here. I know it! I'm gonna kill that frog, and anyone who tries to prevent it dies too!" "Oh, are you Clever?" Batty asked. "CLEEVER!!! Not Clever. And yes I am. What of it?" Suddenly a titan walked up behind the ganster and picked him up by the neck saying...