View Single Post
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

BæÅüMàÑ is doing well so far

Jun 4, 2001, 10:56 PM
chaos of multiple plots was creating quite a mess in the tavern. for some reason, BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ was still lying on the ground with some collapsable knife stuck in him, which was from his own store (for only $9.99 a piece too!). then, all of a sudden, a large burp was heard, but, that wasn't the climax, but it twas a plot hole that opened up. then, with a blinding light, stopping the non-sense for a bit, out popped a rabbit of platinum, platinum fur, that is, clad in inscibed robes of black and various techno gear, was the REAL BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ. since, for some reason,the real BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ just disapeared some day, but now, he was back. now that everyone saw it was only BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, and not some extraterrestial being, they went back to thier chaos of vampire smurfs and murderer's.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ decided to pick up the droid he left to pose as himself, and turned him back on, since for some reason, the katchup drained his energy. So, he put the robot back to work and sat down at the bar, wondering wat happened to the bartender. then, he decided to use the infamous plot hole to teleport the bartender back behind the counter. thus, ducky appeared...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: eh? when did u become barwench...i mean, ummmm, bartender?

Ducky: wat? barwench?!?! how.... n/m, it's the wartavern... watcha want?

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: i'd like just some rootbeer for now... not in the mood for alchohal...

*ducky hand's BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ a frothy rootbeer*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: thank ya... so wat's new?

*so ducky and BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ just talk about the recent turn of events*

all of a sudden a plot hole escapes out of BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's pocket without his knowing, floating(or watever plot holes do) to the middle of the room, it starts to clean up the mess of plots, and then something starts to emerge from the plot hole, to thicken the plot further...

=====================================

heh, so i make a comeback with a wannabe post of the wartavern... so sue me, i'm back

The Useless rantings of a returned Jazzer...