View Single Post

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Oct 31, 2016, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
You should hold jump in order to double jump successfully.
Wish I knew that long before.

Quote:
Getting into tests requires a lot of patience.
I have an enormous lack of patience so tests will never be my thing. Tests are like kaizo levels for me. I like playing one every once in a while though.

I should've mentioned that I enjoy playing Streetfight though. I would play more often if, well, other people would play SF as well.

Quote:
"Shame my old dog is dying. Thank god"

Quote:
You should still come during bashes though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
You should come to bashes and JDC events at the very least, if you have time and the possibility to do so, that is.
I am, but I don't stay for too long. Just to see some people, talk to them for a bit then, maybe, return after a few hours. I'm not good at MP and I don't want to be either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
*tips*
I did read them and now I'm more confused than ever. There's no way I could memorize all of those codes just to casually play CTF. Also, I don't think there are casual CTF players on JJ2 unless it's a bash or something. Insults don't demoralize me, I already have zero self-esteem so an extra insult is null to me.

I'm simply not a competitive player. I never was and I never will. JJ2 Battle/CTF is fun at times but doing my best to get to the top is not the way I am. I really do appreciate all of those tips but I don't know whether they will come in handy or not. I hope yes.

Oh, and regarding Trey's opinion about SP levels being easy, I do believe you're talking about the official ones? They're pretty easy, the only level that is fairly challenging is Diamondus with Turbo difficulty.

Also, I think the problem with Jazz 2 is the fact that it's both fast paced, supposed to be mostly a "run and shoot" 2d game and also a platformer. Seriously now, who doesn't run instead of walk 90% of the time? What am I saying is that the platformer part is not quite matching. I'd say the creators of Jazz 2 knew that perfectly but not the level makers. Of course, there are lots of great levels and level packs such as Bloody_Body's Stone Abyss, Violet's Ozymandius, Slaz's Literally Frozen Spring and so on. But I can't enjoy the levels that put more accent on the platforming part. I absolutely hate death pits, gimmicks and extremely precise platforming. I know there are some people that love them but that's just my opinion (and to be honest I'd like to hear yours as well )

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz