View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Sep 9, 2010, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
I think the rules are too restricted for a game like JJ2, I mean it's not really a kids' game anymore, considering the kids who've been playing it already grew up and turned into adults.. I know bigger forums with only 1 moderator (who's actually barely ever around) and no censorships at all and they work way better than this one.. I also don't see the point in having so many sub-forums (like Lark, I believe once pointed out).
You've said this before but really, if you'd actually look at THE FACTS!, it would be obvious that the Derby-era on the JCF ended a few years ago. So stop pretending it's still like that, it's tiring and simply wrong.

Also, remember the drama when I merged one of the less active forums, Technical Help? I'm not sure the forums would survive it if something even more radical than that happened, like, god forbid, merging General Jazz Talk and Future of Jazz.