View Single Post

JCF Member

SAMI is doing well so far

Mar 5, 2015, 04:32 AM
1] Jazz JackRabbit 2 was my first game of JJR2 series.

2] I lost full version (Which was most probably 1.22) back in 1999 when I was only 7 or 8 months old. It was just installed in my PC, I never had the CD. So I never got the chance to know the full version. I played shareware version of JJR2 since then which was until 2012.

3] I never played online mode of JJR2 until 10 or 15 July 2014. I never had internet connection before 2006. But I did figure out the split screen mode in 2005. But my brothee never prefered to play multiplayer mode, so it ended there again.

4] I lost shareware version in late 2006. I got it back again in 2008 after I found one of my backup disk of games.

5] It was 2012 when I started hunting for JJR2 again and I found various versions of JJR2 in "Jazz Rabbit download center" or something like that which I think is Shaker NL's site. I then downloaded 1.22,1.23 from there and foe the first time I got JJR (JJR1).

6] To me, JJR1 feels like horsecrap. You can't make me like it, JJR2 have conquered its place.

7] After getting involved in online mode, I lost interest in Single Player mode.

8] I prefer Battle mode more than CTF and I always will (I don't even prefer Team battle more than normal battle). That doesn't mean I dont like CTF, I just prefer battle more. I like treasure mode too.

9] Earthworm Jim was more better than JJR2 incase of SP mode (Thats what I feel, maybe EWJ is dedicated for SP while JJR2 was more fun in multiplayer mode. IMO)

10] I like "Need For Speed 2" and "The House of The Dead 1/2" more than JJR2.

11] I still think that the graphics of JJR2 rocks (Apart from widescreen and high resolution supports. That would be great. But this was not common back in 1999, so graphics rocks).

12] If you give me Fifa RTWC 98 and JJR2- I would pick up Fifa.

13] I also prefered MDK2 more than JJR2. But I prefer JJR2 more than MDK.

14] Finally someone who has common sense! I completely agreed with Borgia. This is just a game. And I play games for enjoying, not for getting skilled in it. I feel quite annoying when someone tells me "You need training", "lol, when I was at your age- I started to train myself to get pro" and so on.

15] This is also the reason why I don't duel with pro players. I just duel someone who's at my level.

16] I play 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 if my teammates would agree that he/she wont start blabbering about my mistakes or blame me if we lost the match because of me.

17] I get seriously annoyed when someone complains about my Lags blindly. Its true that it causes me to teleport and others get air during game. But why you guys never realize that it doesn't give me advantages, because I see others warping/teleporting on my screen too and I spontaneously get air during game.

18] Since I play to enjoy, I dont like tests much. I do play sometimes to pass time but when it gets seriously tough, I quit.

19] I still like to play with Jazz in SP.

20] In my opinion Lori sucks. Reasons: Its incomplete, effortless character. Lack of details, animations, gameplay made it unplayable.

21] JJR3 is a terrible game (I know its unfinished, I'm judging the unfinished one). Its needs to be overhauled vastly. Its just my opinion.

Thats enough I think. I cant remember of anything more right now.

I typed it via my mobile. So there are many typing errors.