4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Jun 13, 2005, 05:03 PM
GAWD.

Name: Axel Diamond
*Species: Generic Feline
Alignment: Good
Personality: The father of the twin sisters Tira and Kira, Axel is the famously infamous miracle engineer of the Carrotan Corps. Short-tempered and foul-mouthed, with an exceptionally strange sense of humour, he tends to make a quick first impression upon those with whom he comes in contact: some find him offensive, while others find him hilarious. Despite his inherent vulgarity, he has earned the respect of those with whom he works, for his propensity for machines and mechanics. Among other things, he is the creator of the DUO control cable, often used by R.O.A.R., R.A.B.T., and the Queen’s Legions to topple Devan’s robotic warriors.
Appearance: Like his daughters, Axel’s fur is an orange-brown colour on the majority of his body, excepting his eartips, tailtip, and the crest of his head, where the fur has greyed with age. His eyes, a dull greyish-blue, hide behind either a pair of small spectacles, or of protective goggles. He wears a buttoned, dark-green shirt under a tan jacket of sorts, as well as pale blue jeans that are nearly torn in half at the knees. His palms and fingertips are usually black with grease, oil, and various other indeterminate substances; even after he washes his hands, for whatever reason, it usually only takes him about twenty minutes to get them completely soiled again.
Weapons: None.
Special Powers: Axel is able to create a device for any purpose at all, though it may take him a short while to do so.
Quote: “How about you give me some (-) suggestions, instead of telling me why it won’t work?”

Name: Ocrana Vagra
*Species: Lizard
Alignment: None
Personality: Ocrana was once a steadfast, not to mention fearsome, soldier in the vast armies of Devan Shell. However, she was outraged with her superiors’ apathy following the death of both of her parents and all but one of her siblings on the field of war, and subsequently left Devan’s forces to fight on her own. Since that time, she has become a much more nightmarish figure than any other lizard the Carrotan forces have ever faced; however, in the same stroke, she does not pose a threat only to the lagomorphic natives of Carrotus, and from time to time even seems indecisive as to which faction she despises more.
Ocrana is not to be considered a mercenary, and even less so one that can or should be trusted at all; in her own words, she has learned better than to fight for anyone but herself. Therefore, if she is ever seen on the field of battle, it’s a wise idea to open fire on her, as it is never friendly fire.
On the rare occasions that one has the opportunity to talk with Ocrana, she is definitely not a quiet creature. She has no problem spitting venom in the form of curses and insults at her interrogator. However, she does have a proclivity to inexplicably vanish as soon as those watching over her look away, so even the offensiveness does not last very long.
Appearance: Ocrana was born a night lizard, a species whose build is identical to the common yellow lizard, but whose scales are black and navy blue to help conceal their movements in the shadows after the sun goes down. However, she has added several unique markings to her body, the majority of which being pale yellow streaks, reminiscent of barbed wire, winding along her arms and around her torso. Her eyes are a deep navy blue, and they flash brightly whenever she glances at someone or something, like lightning on the horizon. A single row of inch-long, sawtooth-like spikes runs down her back, from her neck to the tip of her tail, and her fingers end in sharp claws.
Weapons: At first, it appears that Ocrana is armed only with an innocuous, though gold-coloured, dagger, which is typically seen hanging from her belt. However, the small blade grows and metamorphoses to become a full-length Tesla Spear, which (aside from its colouring) looks like a normal spear, but one whose blade has been split in two and separated by a gap of about six inches, and in which space deadly arcs of electricity bridge the two blades as they glide to the twin points. By swinging the business end of the weapon, she can electrically charge a ribbon of air particles, sending a deadly wave of electricity hurtling toward her target. If all else fails, the spikes along her back provide a rather devastating offense, as their shape, size, and position cause wounds inflicted by them to heal very poorly.
Special Powers: Like Aline Rush, Ocrana has developed a tactic of jamming her Spear into the ground or into a wall and using it as a Pole. While she is not able to run nearly as fast as any rabbit, she uses the spikes on her back to their utmost potential when she comes out of a
Pole-swing, curling into a tightly-wrapped ball and quite literally ripping her way through enemies.
It is also important to note that Ocrana is extremely agile, swift, and quick-thinking on the battlefield; these skills are borne from having to consistently dodge bullets from every direction.
Quote: “This should be fun to watch.”

There.

(CT: Major filter bypass. Don't ever do this again.)

(4I: Wait a second. It was already filtered. Did I miss something?)

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!

Last edited by 4I Falcon; Jul 11, 2005 at 03:05 AM.