View Single Post

JCF Member

MoonBlazE is an asset to this forum

Dec 29, 2006, 09:23 AM
Try downloading this package, it includes two boss levels:

http://www.jazz2online.com/J2Ov2/dow...p?levelID=3501

The first one involves the typical Robot Boss without too much space to jump in but with 1-2 Tuf bosses beneath the area, forcing you to stay in movement and using bouncers instead.

The second boss is Bolly with loads of objects that block your fire and unless you're using the vines I forgot to remove to continously buttstomp him, he becomes a lot tougher to get down.

There's also a third boss more difficult than the previous two. The Queen boss adjusted in height with small objects you have to jump up on to shoot her. I had to die 3 times to get her pushed down on my first attempt:

(On hard mode there's also that spikeball that swings forth and behind the layer on the highest platform.)

The point: You can make the bosses more interesting an exciting by clever use of the area's layout. Use other events to interfier with the fight and increase the difficulty. Try covering up on the boss' weakness by making it more difficult to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
*sings*
YOU AND ME BABY ARE NOTHING BUT MAMMALS LA LA LALAL LA LA ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!