View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Mar 29, 2004, 06:56 AM
Post New Level Release: Totally Freaky

Due to the in my opinion too strict review policy of Trafton and Violet I decided not to upload my newest JCS creation on J2O, but instead post a topic about it on the JCF, so you can give comments in any way you want, regardless of the detail.

The pack consists of four battle levels, nothing very special. They were all made a long time ago but I never really finished them. However a few days ago I did that and made another HTML review and planned to release it, so here it is.

Download: Here
Type: Battle pack
Betatesters: White Rabbit, Skulg, Cell, Firesword, Red_XIII
Version: 1.23
Tilesets: The 13th Vortex, Tubelectric, Space Warbase, Wasteland
Additional info: One music file, nwk-evil.xm or Facing The Evil by Nighthawk isn't included in the zip file because it would be too big otherwise. You probably already have it tho, since it is a somewhat common file. The HTML readme will be in the folder unzipdir/html/ after unzipping. You can safely overwrite any files already in your JJ2 dir with the same name.