View Single Post
n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Dec 11, 2005, 12:40 PM
Since the comic probrally won't be made by me heres a transcript of
"How Brainfart comics are made"
Panel 1
n00b- Hi, I'm n00b, and today I'm going to tell you how Brainfart comics are made.
Panel 2
{n00b is holding a board with good plasuible comic ideas written on it, all crossed out. One idea is circled which reads "Have a character stare blankly for all 4 frames}
n00b- First we come up with a comic idea. This part is tricky and ussualy consumes more time than actually drawing a comic.
Panel 3
{n00b is at a desk writing, the paper he is wiritng on is visible, and it's all tictactoe games}
n00b- After having an idea, a script is produced. This usually takes 2-3 minutes give or take.
Panel 4
{n00b is seen placing a letter into one of those large mailboxes commonly found on the streets of cities(in the US anyhow)}
n00b- We then send our scripts over to Warner Bros. Why? Lets go to the next Panel.
Panel 5
{A creature with a design simmilar to the Animaniacs is seen drawing a comic. n00b is reduced to a floating head at the bottom of the panel}
n00b- Free of charge, Warner Bros. uses their Warner Grunts to draw us the comics. Whenever we make up an excuse like 'Um, I didnt have time yesterday' or 'I went out to dinner' It's really because one of these guysa slacked off.
Panel 6
{n00b is still a floating head. Panel shows a large super computer}
n00b- Crimiclown actually doesn't use the WB service. He has a super computer that makes comics for him. Thats why he gets so many done so quickly.
Panel 7
n00b- And then we post the comics online. Thanks for taking this tour, we will now redirect you to our operator
Panel 8
{LF is seen at a desk that reads OPERATOR]
LF- =D
-END-

I'm pretty sure some parts are different, but that transcript was done out of memory so that is to be expected.