View Single Post
The Last Patriot

Banned

The Last Patriot is doing well so far

Jun 7, 2001, 12:57 PM
Slayer: "Neat trick Sakura, i guess this is enough proof of who you really are".

Slayer put on a head and took his pipe, he then walked around the room with one hand on his back and spoke to Freelance.

Slayer: "FreeWATLanceSON, you know who Sakura is right?"

Freelance stood up and took the first piece of evidence.

Freelance: "I have a puzzle, 2 pieces and 1 of the pieces is missing, here i have a rubber ducky, you can see it has been used for other purposes then it really should be used for, and i have a piece of gum, but im not gonna pick it up you'll have to see it for yourself".

Slayer: "Now that has been settled, now we all know who we are dealing with".

Ducky: "Who? Bob Sagat?"

JelZe: "No Ducky, he's talking about Barbara Streisand, thats obvious, i mean..look at the teeth mark in the gum".

Barbara streisand walked into the war tavern and picked up her gum and chew on it. "How did that get in there"? she asked and walked out again.

Freelance: "Err..sorry, my fault, this is the third piece of evidence".

He showed everyone a picture of Sparko the magical fire-breathing dog.

Baeauman got up and shouted. "SPARKO IS DEAD".

Slayer put his hand on his head causin the tabaco from the pipe to fall in his fur.

Cobra took some CarrotAle and threw it over him to die out the flame that had cought Slayer.

Slayer: "Thank you Cobra, The Person that Sakura is..is... KIKI".

People mumbled and suddenly the ground shaked, Cobra watched outside and saw a big alien ship with balloons and happy clowns and tentacles from ****on both sides of it.

Cobra:"Uh-oh, party-poopers, hide the childeren Slayie".