Thread: Conquerer
View Single Post
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Apr 10, 2001, 12:55 PM
Chapter 5- continued

Grath pushed his way through the crowd, Kazooie beside him. "C'mon, Grath, hurry up,"

the big bird complained. Grath grinned. "Cool it, Kaz, we're not in a race," he laughed. He

felt happier than ever, since they'd taken off in the Assassin. Everyone had paired off,

Grath with Kazooie, Shinyso with Copper, Blacksheep and KRSplat and Ducky, who had

volonteered to stay at the ship, to make sure Claw didn't try anything funny. Grath

didn't mind Claw, and it was obvious that Ducky and Shinyso weren't bothered by him,

but Coppertop and Blacksheep were still suspicious. Grath knew that if Claw and Ducky

decided to pair up and look for info, they'd get alot further than anyone, excepting

Kazooie and himself. Well, Shinyso and Copper might do alright, he decided reluctantly.

He walked on, then realized that he was alone. He froze, and glanced about for Kazooie.

He was nowhere to be seen.

Claw straightened, then looked at Ducky. "Y'think she'll do?" he questioned. Ducky

grinned. "Definitely space-worthy," she replied. Claw decided he didn't mind Ducky. "Well,

we'd better get going," he sighed. Ducky nodded, and he smiled grimly. He grabbed his

coat and hat and headed for the door. "Hey, wait up, Claw," Ducky called, and he

paused, waiting for her. Then he slipped into the crowd.

"Mfff, mpf hm!" The turtle held the stuggling captive still and looked at the others.

"Mission accomplished. Now we go for the rabbit." One of the Tuff Turts scratched it's

head. "Duh, what rabbit?" "You dolt! The one the bird was with! Hand me that

sledgehammer, you," the leader demanded. He grabbed the hammer and hit the

struggling bird on the head. The bird slumped, unconsious. The turt tied him up and hid

him under a rock, then assigned another turt to guard. Then the rest of the troop

marched out to lay a trap for the bird's companion. As they left the alley they passed

two shadows, who watched the turts intently.

"Shinyso. Take out the turt, I'll distract him," one shadow said. It detatched itself from

the surrounding shadows and slipped up to the turt. Then it kicked a rock, which hit the

turt on the head. "Hey, stupid!" The turt started and looked around. "Over here," the

shadow said. A grey rabbit stood infront of it, wearing a sword and blaster at her hip.

She watched the turt contemptously, and danced aside as the turtle swung at her.

"C'mon, Shinyso," she muttered as she dodged the turt again. Suddenly the turt fell

over, a sword in its back. A black rabbit stood there, grumbling. "I don't like using my

sword this much," he complained. Copper shrugged and turned to free Kazooie, to find

another black rabbit cutting the ropes. She wore tight leather pants and a jungle-green

shirt. She had a gold-hilted sword out, and she was using it to cut Kazooie free. Copper

was surprised. "The name's Emerald Dragon" the rabbit said, turning around. "Who're

you?"