View Single Post

JCF Member

RedXevious is doing well so far

Sep 24, 2005, 08:24 AM
Arrow I can't believe I found a brand new copy of JJR 2 for sale...

I was out today, shopping around in one of the many Spinneys supermarket outlets, when I stumbled upon the Audio/Video section. I saw they were selling some old games there at discounted prices. And sure enough, I found a brand new copy of JJR 2 + The Secret Files for $25 (European version - Not the KC Avalon release). Firstly, I was shocked it could have survived for 8 years without being bought or damaged or something. And secondly, the price kinda freaked me out too. It should have been much less, espicially now that it's been released for so long. Spinney's can be a bunch of idiots sometimes when it comes to pricing games (in the past, I've seen them selling games for $50 that where avalible at other places for $10).

Anyway, I was sort of in a dilema... Up until today, I havn't owned a legit copy of JJR 2. I downloaded it off Limewire or BitTorrent. I'm not a big fan of piracy, but when you honestly can't find a game avalible in stores anymore, whatcha gonna do? (I did the same thing with Worms Armegeddon when I couldn't find it in stores). So, I just bought it. Best $25 I've ever spent.

My StepMania Online Stats:

Last edited by RedXevious; Sep 24, 2005 at 10:31 PM.