View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Sep 22, 2013, 05:59 PM
I think it's a little more complicated than that. The point of the code seems to be that if the pregame timer runs out in an LRS or Jailbreak game and there's only one person in the server, that person/team would automatically win, and so pregame should be mandatorily left on until there are enough people to play with. However, I see no reason that JJ2+ should force you to start a pregame if there are enough people already present.

EDIT: Ah, but of course. It's not important that there be more than one person present; it's important that there be more than one active person present. And the initial check to start the pregame takes place before any clients have had the chance to connect to the new level, so the number of active players will only ever be 1 (unless the server is playing in splitscreen). So this just wouldn't be a possible restriction to remove.

EDIT2: It would be possible to make the automatic pregame countdown last less time, only five seconds for example. But I think that's all.

Last edited by Violet CLM; Sep 22, 2013 at 09:08 PM.