View Single Post

JCF Member

ionut00 has disabled reputation

May 12, 2018, 09:38 AM
Jazz 2 meant for me a lot and it means now, it was my first game I played.
It all started in 2003 when I had my first computer (although I wanted a computer a few years ago was not possible from the financial plan) and now we return to 2003 when the one I bought the computer was an acquaintance and I put in it five games first being Jazz 2 (version 1.20), he used every time I went to repair the computer I always installed Jazz 2 even he played. So I know we play it every day, I was not able to get through the Carrotus level. One day a cousin came and when he saw Jazz 2 so much he liked he got a CD with the game. In 2007 I managed to finish the game even though I had some difficulties like the Dimondus bees and finally the last boss (Devan) at that time I did not have access to the internet until a few months later when I searched the web for Jazz, I was very astonished and fascinated when I found so much about Francis Jazz. From the very first searches I came across this wonderful Jazz2online community where I found so much information and where I found out and there were "The secret files" and "Christmas Cronicles" but also about the existence of Lori who passionately loved me being the third playable character I had not seen until that time, and after a while I got the whole franchise collection containing Jazz 1 (not running because I do not know its configuration at No sound card), Jazz 2, Jazz 2 tsf, Jazz 2 Christmas cronicles, Jazz 2 Holiday Hare and Jazz 3 alpha demo version. Then I found out a fangam called Razz Arena, which at the time was in the process but still unfortunately has remained, and another Jazz 2 3d fangame that I do not think has been released yet , there were some screenshots with him at that time I still have them on a CD but I do not know where he is, I also searched for Jazz 3 Revived at that time but I did not find it In 2008 I found playing Jazz Advance on a gba emulator, then in 2009 I was able to configure the settings for Jazz 1 to run and even sound, and so I was happy to have all the franchise collection. In the same year we also found Jazz 2 that included all 8 episodes in a playing alone, I was very excited at that time and I also played the first time online, ath but I remember there were more players on the servers.In 2011 Epic released that Jazz ios Tech demo, I played it with the Unreal engine.
In 2012, Jazz 3 received major changes from Jazz Gruff, which we hoped, however, to complete that project.
Last year I discovered that I can play Jazz 2 (1.20) and TSF, Christmas Cronicles on the Android device with the Exagear application even Jazz 3 later. I'm still happy to play Jazz games on android even Jazz 1 with Open Jazz. I played the Galactic Rabbit but it's not like the original.
I recently picked up the Jazz collection on GOG and I'm happy with it, now I can play Jazz 1 on Windows 10 and the rest. I like it very much Jazz 2 Plus is amazing I think that from now on I will use this version to play on servers but also to create own levels, yet I hope for a new playable character in the next update (I prefer Razz)
Jazz is and will remain my favorite game. I hope that one day this francisco will be revived.