View Single Post

JCF Member

happygreenfrog has disabled reputation

Aug 2, 2018, 07:07 AM
Okay, so looking closely at the ammo pictures for the weapons, I have some ideas on how they were supposed to each behave:

Blue fires two projectiles straight forwards. There is some evidence of this since that appears to be exactly what the blue weapon does in the screenshot where it was used.

Green fires two projectiles which move slightly up and down. Possibly also starts to move straight forwards after a certain point?

Red fires two projectiles which move significantly up and down. Possibly more-so on the upwards one and/or also moving forwards after a certain point? Alternatively, it moves up and down briefly before moving forwards (e.g. a bit like the dumbfire missiles from Raptor: Call of the Shadows, except starting moving forwards at least somewhat instead of starting backwards then moving forwards like the dumbfire missiles did). This is the one I'm least certain of and perhaps the biggest mystery out of all of them, since unlike the other two it was never fired in screenshots and, unlike the green weapon, doesn't appear to resemble anything in the final version. (Heck, the blue weapon vaguely resembles a rocket-powered version of the Launcher visually, even if the behavior is clearly different.)

Of course, it's a bit hard to tell for sure due to how blurry the screenshots are, not to mention how they're cropped, the red weapon doesn't appear to have been fired in any screenshots, etc., but hey, I may as well try and guess what they're supposed to do now that we have these.

This is neat stuff BTW. Like, really neat stuff. Nice find!