View Single Post

JCF Member

LittleFreak is doing well so far

Sep 7, 2005, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b
I've only read bits of it, and it seems based off the official plot. Based being the key word.
There are horrible inconsistences, since when Jazz learned Eva was kidnapped he wasn't on carrotus(see:JJ1 manual comic), and he also wasn't in some turtle genocide mode since the first thing he did was go to an interglatatic bar and question people(see:JJ1 manual comic) most notably a turtle that grew up with Devan (Notable quote:Turtle:"I knew Devan as a bright guy with lots of wacko ideas, he had a big ego so he ussualy surronded himself with morons" Jazz:"And you said you two were close, right?" Turtle:"Shut up!"), he also decided to save Eva for the money(as noted in the quote "Think of the money I'll make off of merchendising alone!").
There were no drugs used in JJ2. As mentioned they warped around in time. Thats why the episode is called Flashback not LSD Trip. The only real reason the LSD theory would make sense is if JJ1 was an LSD trip and Jazz was having a flashback while in the middle of some beach. Which would make Jazz 1 an LSD trip meaning it never happened which would mean Devan would never have returned as the Daily Carrot headline in the order info proclaims. In fact, Jazz would have never been in the dungeon in the firstplace.
It's unknown if the Queen is dead, she looked perfectly fine going up those bricks, and wouldnt Eva be depressed if her mother died? I doubt she'd get married in a depression.
I doubt that Devan actually died. Since Jazz Jackrabbit 1 had some warner humor in the cutscenes, I can only guess that Devan works alot like Wile E. Coyote, in which he can get blown up, thrown off a cliff, and have a rock fall on his head and then
I am guessing Evil Mike's version of the story was meant to be amusing, which it did pretty well.

Perfectionist!