Thread: Hey Radium.
View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Apr 27, 2009, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
Ooh, zesty. Wonder what Spots is going to use.
Dal and I just recently talked characters over and both settled on who we're using - I'll let Spots introduce him if she wants, or just let it stay a surprise.

I'm up first, and will try to get the comic out in a day or so (I'd work on it now but Mondays have become my "do all the homework I didn't do on the weekend" days).

I want to make sure I don't get stuck in a particular style so I am definitely going to try to do something vastly different from the golden-age-inspired Eirrukovi stuff in the Faw thread (though admittedly in the Faw thread Eirru was kind of sliding into silver age).

EDIT: okay maybe a day or so or so, catching up on some school stuff I forgot about.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.

Last edited by Radium; Apr 29, 2009 at 07:39 AM.