View Single Post
Nielsje

JCF Member

Nielsje is doing well so far

Oct 12, 2005, 09:42 AM
Exclamation JJ2WC III: Mappool & Date List

Hey everyone,

After some hours of study and research, I’ve made the following selection for next years tournament. This is just an initial version of the mappool, it’s not sure that this is going to be used during the next tournament. So, if you don’t like it for some reason, or you like to see a few levels removed/changed/added, you’re free to empty your heart here. I’m always open for innovations and suggestions, just so you know.
After I think that everyone is more or less satisfied with the list, I’ll compile the whole pack, which will be available for download once the JJ2WC website is ready, which should be somewhere during November. Ah well, let’s show the list, shall we?

Capture the Flag
- Angelic Warfare
- Base Construction
- BloodBunny’s Lair
- Celestial Wargrounds
- Dawn Of Combat
- Divide & Conquer
- Galactic Warfare
- Happy Semiconductor CTF
- Jungle’s Edge
- Medieval Skyscrapers
- Quasar Quandary v1.1
- Radioactive Soup
- Ragnarok’s Fortress
- Security Breach v2
- Termite Haven
- The Marshland Of Evil: SE
- The Zerox Factory
- This Level is Untitled
- Waterfall Caves
- Whantil

TeamBattle
- “ “ TB (the unnamed level by Evilmike)
- Abandoned Robotics Factory TB
- Battle Game 1 TB
- Cold Cavern TB
- Decripit Ruins TB
- EvilMike’s Evil Fortress TB
- Toasted Territory TB
- Villain Village TB
(…)

As you can see, the TeamBattle level list isn’t yet completed, mainly because of no-one took the time to send in good TB levels or give good suggestions. If no-one gives me more suggestions, I’ll just stuck to these 8 (almost everything made by OLC) or I’ll convert a few popular Battle Levels (think of E. Prime, Garden Brawl, etc.) to TeamBattle.

Tournament Dates
Here follows a small list of all the dates which are going to be of importance for the upcoming tournaments. Write them down in your agenda’s, because when you’re too late, you’re too late.

JJ2WC Duellist Tournament 3 – Signup - October 22nd, 2005
JJ2WC Duellist Tournament 3 – Start - November 5th, 2005
JJ2WC Clan Cup 3 – Signup - November 26th, 2005
JJ2WC Clan Cup 3 – Start - January 7th, 2006

The website will be accessible soon, I think during the first half of November. I hope before the Duellist Tournament starts.

Regards,
ChippieBW